Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Interesting profile pics... and more!

I've started snapping pictures of interesting things whilst roaming on Pico. Amongst them include stylish avatars/fashionistas, funny or weird profiles and new adorable Pico buddies.

1. The Weird

Recently on one of my house visits, I saw this guy with strange pets. He's written some inappropriate things in his pet profiles... Thought I'd share this:


I feel sorry for this little green panda :( Nobody would like to be described as some one's boner for obvious reasons.

WTF!? A name is not a whole sentence surely? "Hi, nice to meet you, my name is 'nice to meet u'!" How confusing!


Hmm, another Pico sending out mixed messages! Do you want a buddy request or not?

I do love her autumn look though! Very pretty.



I wasn't aware there is a "Bite" action for sale on Pico shops....


2. The Beautiful


This gorgeous vamp fell asleep next to a kissing couple! I am loving the contrast! What have you found on your Pico travels?



3. The Nice

I met the lovely pink Marshmallow yesterday. We had a great time at her place having tea. She treated me to lots of Hawaiian drinks whilst I found out her favourite food on Pico is milk so I supplied it like a keen dealer XD

Marshmallow sang and dance for me during our little party. Visit her because she is awesome!


Marshmallow playing with my purple cat :) 


Marshy dancing and singing on her chair! Haha

More of the singing, dancing beauty!

1 comment: